Thursday, October 22, 2009
vaughny poo, we love you
Dave and I officially became parents on Monday, October 12 at 8:38pm in Glendale, AZ. From the moment we saw our baby boy's slimy cone head full of hair, we were in love. We named that little boy, Vaughn Steven Thompson. Somehow, before he was born, he acquired the nick name, Vaughny Poo. I'm sure we'll have to change that when he's older to avoid embarrassment, but for now, he sure is our little Vaughny Poo whom we love so much. Every single second of the 18 hour labor process was worth it. Dave and I couldn't be happier with such a healthy, happy baby boy. This blog is to catch all the wonderful moments, benchmarks, advancements, and good and bad memories our of our little boy's life. This blog will also reflect our experiences as first time parents. Oh, the fun has just begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment