Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

working mom + blogging = very few posts :(

I know I've been *promising* I'm going to post more, but seriously, Vaughn keeps getting bigger and older and therefore, I need to post for him. I need to post to capture his little life and to capture our memories. 

I follow a blog written by a mom who recently wrote about how she's able to post so much during the week amongst her crazy schedule of chasing four little ones around. Something she said really hit me - "and i'll tell you a little secret about how blogging became fun for me.  i stopped blogging "events"...but decided i would rather blog "moments". it's like scrapbooking.  i couldn't move forward unless i scrapped about christmas {or insert whatever holiday/event that is holding you back from moving forward}.  but, i was never in the mood to scrap christmas, so i just kept getting farther and farther behind. same thing with my blog." 

So, I'm going to start adopting that philosophy - it's all about the moments. I'm really going to focus on those precious moments I was starting to post because Vaughn is so great at creating just that...precious, very very precious moments!



No comments: