Vaughn + Me.
The sun.
A baby pool.
Goy
Laughter.
Tears.
A whole lot of cuddling.
Falling asleep together on the couch.
We had such a great time in the backyard together today. We missed daddy who was working and who is now out of town, but we did take the time to really bond. We were going to the pool with friends, but it was closed for maintenance. It ended up being a great thing because Vaughn wasn't feeling 100% but was still wanting to play. He kept cracking up every time he would grab my glasses off my face. After our pool time, we laid on the couch together and ended up falling asleep together. When I took Vaughn to his room, he didn't move or make a peep.Today was just full of amazing moments.
Later tonight, he kept running from me, laughing hysterically when I found him, and then when I pick him up, he would wrap his arms around my neck so tightly it gave me goosebumps. He loves me so much as do I love him more than I thought I could love someone.
Here are some pictures from Christine's Birthday party. It was great! We had breakfast in the morning then went to mini water park in her neighborhood. The sun was hot and the water was cold. Vaughn couldn't resist the water slide though especially with his Uncle J!
This last picture is so cute. Vaughn really bonded with Jason. When we were getting ready to leave he even chose his "Uncle J" over Dave.He is such a little cuddle monkey.










No comments:
Post a Comment