Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

He found the goy!

Vaughn is very interested in the "paw-ey" (potty). I think he knows when he has to go, he just doesn't get how to go when he's on the toilet. We often put him on the potty where he just looks down and yells for the goy since pee looks like water.

Earlier today, he kept saying, "Go Paw-ey, go paw-ey" so I took his diaper off and put him on the toilet. Nothing. I told him I was going to go get him a diaper and he just kept saying, "Go paw-ey." After walking down the hall, I turned back to see that Vaughn peed a little on the tile floor. I took him into the bathroom and again, nothing. So I looked at Vaughn and said, "Come to your room with mommy so we can get you a diaper."

His response? "Go paw-ey"

I ran into his room and when I came out, he had peed all over the floor. He knew he had to go just didn't know how to go.

Later tonight, as I put Vaughn in the bathtub, he started again with telling me he had to go pee. Within a second, I grabbed him out of the tub and put him on the potty where he started to pee! He looked down and yelled, "Goy!" He was so excited that he finally found the goy. He proceeded to take toilet paper, put it in the toilet and flush the toilet.

This is a start!

No comments: