I know, I know, I have SO MUCH to catch you up on...but it's been a little hectic in my life. More on that later.
I just need to blog something as my head is getting full with different posts I'm been wanting to post. Tonight was one of those moments I didn't want to forget.
Tonight, before bed, Vaughn, Dave and I were rolling around on the floor as we usually do. It's not as creeper as it sounds. Vaughn needs to get some last bit of energy out while Dave and I have no energy left so we hang out on the floor while Vaughn goes a little crazy. Lately, he's been obsessed with his little baseball mitt his Great Grandma and Pop Pop Thompson got him. He figured out how to put it on his hand all himself. He grabbed a plastic golf ball (all that was within reach) and gave to Dave to show him how to use his glove. Yes, it was as precious as you would think it would be.
Vaughn still doesn't have the catching reflex, but sure does know how to whip a ball. Dave showed him how to turn the glove so the ball falls into his palm. Then, he had him grab the ball with his other hand so he could throw it. It took him a few tries as he kept trying to throw the ball with the glove. One time, the glove even came flying at me. At about the fourth try, the ball came flying across the room with his right hand.
The look on Vaughn's face was that of one proud boy looking a one proud daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment