New format for Baby steps: the working mom version!
I will publish the posts as they happen and will just list what he did. If it's something I feel like I should expand on, I'll write a separate blog. Deal? Deal!
Vaughn turning one was so great. He is getting more and more independent and turning into quite adorable young man. I am embracing every bit of his independence. That's my job!
These are all the fun firsts Vaughn experienced all the while turning one!
11/9/10: New obsession - brushing his teeth! He loves his tooth brush so much, he won't let it go. He even tries brushing my teeth. Also, tonight was the first time he sat in "criss-cross-applesauce" style.
11/8/10: During a play date at the park, Vaughn got to explore a fire truck.
11/7/10: Has been carrying all of his toys in his mouth, then crawling over to me with them. HILARIOUS! Think he has been with Dixie too much this weekend.
11/7/10: Said "flower" this morning (according to Grandpa Mark and Grammy after showing Vaughn a flower)
11/6/10: First sleep-over at Uncle Dusty and Aunt Jamie's with Grammy
11/5/10: New word alert: "Daw" or Daw-G" (dog)
10/31/10: Was a sock monkey for Halloween - celebrated at Radiant's Halloween Tailgate
10/28/10: Blows kisses...a lot
10/27/10: Just this week - devoured: Chicken with peanut sauce, Chicken Alfredo, black beans with sour cream and cheese, veggie stir fry.
10/27/10: At the gym daycare, he crawled to the middle of the room and just stood up. The "teacher" was confused because she didn't think he walked.
10/23/10: Dedication
10/20/10: No more bottles!
10/18/10: Started using spoon...doesn't quite get it
10/16/10: Flipped out of tub
10/14/10: Met Mickey Mouse!
10/12/10: First Birthday...had sugar for the first time




No comments:
Post a Comment