Oh my goodness. Bath time tonight was the BEST! Vaughn and I had fun counting and singing our ABC's. Vaughn found dumping water on me hysterical. He kept handing me his bucket then laughing. Then it turned into me putting the bucket on his head. While putting the bucket on his head, Vaughn would just stand there with his hands only on the bucket, not on the side of the tub to hold himself up. His balance is great, he just doesn't quite know how to bend his knees and move his feet forward yet.
After we played that game for a while, I began to sing the rubber duckie song in a funny voice into the bucket. Dave stopped by the bathroom so Vaughn started to show off by grabbing the bucket from me and finishing the song...also in the bucket. It was so funny! I would sing, he would take the bucket, put it up to his mouth (sometimes his face would be inside the bucket, other times his mouth would be on the bottomside of the bucket) and yell.
Such a precious moment watching him mimic me. I was sucking up every bit of it to remember it always.
No comments:
Post a Comment