Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

"I'm a big deal" milestone

From Daddy to all our friends and family: "Vaughn realized tonight that he can take more than 3 steps without sitting down.  It excited him and he ended up taking 9 steps in a row!  We’ll be working on his running this weekend.   He is also constantly blowing kisses now and just tonight learned how to self-steer his gator walking toy.  He’s a pretty “big deal” and I think he knows it."

Last night, we had pizza in the oven for pizza night, and I was down on the floor playing with Vaughn. As he has been doing for the past TWO months, he was standing alone playing with a toy. I put my hands out and said, Vaughn, come to mommy. And he took five steps until he fell into my arms! Soon after, Dave pulled out his phone to capture this momentous occasion...the first time Vaughn started to walk.

No comments: