On day two of being home sick, Vaughn and I both had to get out. He seemed to be feeling better, but his diapers were not good enough to go back to school so we ended up taking a walk to the park near the elementary school.As we approached the playground, we noticed a group of toddler girls and their mommies. They were having a play date that Vaughn decided to crash! He was having fun playing with the girls (and making the one cry quite a few times because he liked her a little too much) when a fourth girl arrived. She was an adorable, very outgoing little (I'm guessing) two year old named, Molly. Every time her mom would say her name, Vaughn would look around to look for his Mollly.
Vaughn has a Molly.
At one point whenever they said her name, Vaughn looked around, then looked at me and asked, "Maw, maw?" It was the cutest thing ever. I love how he's starting to really know who people are in his life including their names. So far he knows...
Mom (yes, he calls me mom, not mommy), da (yes, he forgets the second d), Addi and Jayce (he says their names correctly) and maw maw (I can see how thinks that sounds like Molly).
I think this means we need to have a play date with Vaughn's Molly very soon :)


No comments:
Post a Comment