Vaughn has gone to Radiant Kid Zone since he was 11 months old because it was a preschool/daycare that was attached to where I worked, Radiant Church. After I decided to stay home we decided to keep him at preschool for his brain, for his energy and my sanity (Vaughn, I love you so incredibly much but you have a lot of energy and sometimes being around friends and learning helps keep you busy!).
At the beginning of the school year, a friend's son started at an in home preschool by her house. I inquired and there wasn't a spot open until now. Vaughn started today! He calls it the turtle school because they have two little turtles named peanut butter and jelly and a large turtle out back. He thought the big turtle's name should be bread but it's speed bump because they found it out in the street and rescued it.
The other most exciting part for Vaughn was his awesome lunch box. That's the adjustment I have to go through is to pack his lunch. It went pretty well last night and he ate almost everything.
There's only a few months left, but Vaughn can't wait to go back to turtle school on Wednesday with his new friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment