- When around Dave, Vaughn and I, he's all smiles and such a cute little character. When he's around others, especially if there are a lot of other people, he just stares with his huge eyes or is fussy. Mostly, he just stares at them with a very funny serious looking face.
- He gets around the house pretty quickly. That one leg is still in front of him, but it doesn't slow him down.
- He's slowly eating solids - still chokes a little but is doing MUCH BETTER! And he eats just about anything I give him.
- When we're in the house, Nolan is starting to just hang out with Vaughn. I love it
- Clapping is still one of his favorite pastimes as well as dancing. He dances from the waste down and it's the cutest thing ever!
- He seems to catch on to things very quickly; well, more quickly than we remember with Vaughn. It could be that he has Vaughn to watch or that he's just smarter. I think it's the former :)
He said (signed) what?:
Mama and Dada
Signs - All done, milk, more, bath (I think), hello
Chompers:
Four more decided to join the party! Total Count: EIGHT!
Is he Growing?:
No doctor appointment this month again but he looks like a pretty healthy little boy.
Huge head! He is officially wearing toddler size hats.
Clothes Size: still fits into 6-9, 9 and 12 month tops/onsies and jeans he's in 12 months. He is just about out of 9 month jammies. Thank goodness Mammy just sent him a bunch more because Vaughn only had one 12 month sleeper (that I could find).
Sleep:
For the most part, he's a good little sleeper. He's in bed by 6:45/7:00pm and up between 7:30a and 9a. He started waking around 6:30a for just a month but has started sleeping in again. Naps are typically two hours unless I get him down before 11 then he'll usually nap for three hours. I love that we can just lay him down wide awake, put him blanket over his legs, and he just closes his eyes and falls asleep. When we walk out of the room, he usually looks up and back at us, then drifts off to sleep.
Mobility:
Slowly but surely, he's beginning to venture off without just staying near us. The boy is OBSESSED with anything with an outlet or plug or knob or anything that could potentially hurt him. We had outlet covers with Vaughn but didn't really need them. We NEED them with Nolan. Our eyes are always on him and thankfully, we have an extra set to help as well.
That's it for now! I can't believe he's almost one. No, really, I can't believe it!

No comments:
Post a Comment