Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

day 79: we love where we live

We live in Surprise, Arizona. I love Arizona almost all year except for summer (mainly because it's hard to do anything with babies when it's 115 degrees out). I love our little town except that it's far from a highway and that everything is a chain, oh, and the only two clothing stores we have are Kohl's and Kohl's. Yep, we have two! I'm not even a shopper so I don't even know why I care. BUT...this is why I love where we live above anything else:

 Beautiful weather - in the low 80's...
gorgeous parks - utilized by so many people, family, kids, seniors, animals...
 daddy and son kick ball games...

some rest time on some awesome lush grass...

We love it here! 

 Vaughn had to pee so Dave threw him in the trailer and biked super fast to a location where no one could see him...he thinks.  While they were gone, Nolan and I had a photo shoot!



And to top it off, on the way home we stopped by a lemonade stand where Vaughn had his very first glass of lemonade. Apparently it was organic lemons, fresh squeezed. I seriously think it was the best lemonade I've ever had!


No comments: