Happy Easter!
We had a great Easter morning. When Vaughn came into our room in the morning, I asked him if he remembered what today was. He replied, "Tuesday?" Dave and I both laughed.
I then asked him if he remembered who came the night before and he replied, "mammy?" We laughed again. I'm sure mammy would've loved to come shower her boys with gifts, but the Easter Bunny came instead.
Vaughn got a new bike helmet, water balloons, cars, a new train, dried fruit and some activity books.
Nolan got some fun water cups, a water book and a swim suit. I see there was a theme for his basket (totally not on purpose!).
After Vaughn did an amazing job finding eggs, we went to church down in Goodyear. As usual, it was crazy but we're going to check it out again. Vaughn loved service as usual!
We ended our Easter with Easter hamburgers, asparagus, bread sticks and broccoli. Not your typical Easter dinner, but it was just our family and that is what we were feeling!
Happy Easter!!!
*our roses are blooming again!

No comments:
Post a Comment