Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Choke Hold

***6 MONTHS***
Apparently, Dave has been letting watch Vaughn watch too much UFC as he has conquered the choke hold! Okay, so he doesn't really know how to do a choke hold, but he has caused my vision to start blacking out. Ever since Vaughn was a few weeks old, he has been very strong with a super tight grip. Yesterday and again today, he has decided he likes to grab my throat. It's typically when he's tired. He tries to put his head in my collar bone and give me a tight squeeze. Then out of nowhere, he grabs my neck so fast, I don't have much time to stop him. His tiny hand wraps around my neck muscle (the one that goes from my head down to my collar bone; I think it's a muscle) and he doesn't let go. Yesterday, before I was able to pry his fingers off of me, I started to lose my vision. Thankfully, we were next to the bed so I put him down and regained full vision. Today, I was able to keep him from doing it too long.

I hope this doesn't become a habit of his. If it does, I guess I will need to learn some jujitsu to keep him from choking me out. haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read about Vaughn's choke hold...hilarious! :) I hope you don't have anymore close encounters!!!