My little nugget turned one today. I seriously can't even remember what I thought he'd look like or how I thought he'd turn out before he was here.

Well, I could've never imagined such a cute little baby. The first six
months were rough with sleeping, acid reflux, swallowing and he didn't
quite know how to go number two, but even with all of that he has been
SUCH a happy baby.
He started out so skinny just like his big brother...but eventually gained some rolls and chub.

We were hoping his eyes would be light but by three months there was no way, this little guy was going to have anything but dark brown eyes, (which are still gorgeous)!



At six months, he was sleeping through the night in his crib. Wahoo!!!

Seriously, I get to hug and kiss this little face...every. single. day!
He's full of expression, too!

We can't believe how quickly he catches on to things - clapping, high five, blowing kisses, dancing, snapping his fingers. He has all kinds of tricks up his sleeves!
Chubby cheeks...at last!

And his one year picture!

oh ya, and this one is for the ladies. LOL!!!!!! I think it's so adorable. You have no idea how hard it was to get this shot with no one to help me!!! He is just too stinkin cute!

Happy first birthday, Nolan.
No comments:
Post a Comment