Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

day 115: vaughn's first trip to the dentist

I know, I know. Vaughn should've gone to the dentist a while ago. I attempted to make an appointment a few times but something came up or something was up with the insurance and the appointment just never happened. 

Today, Vaughn finally made it to the dentist and did amazing! 

There were "no cell phone" signs but I had to sneak a few pictures! I acted like Nolan was looking at an app on my phone but instead, I took a few pics!

 After the hygienist did the fluoride treatment, she said she would be right back. I could NOT get Vaughn to move or talk to me. He had to wear the sunglasses because his eyes kept watering from the bright light. HILARIOUS!
In all, he did a fabulous job. They kept saying they couldn't believe he was three. The office was super cute. The dentist was really nice. And Vaughn got a high five for no cavities and super clean teeth! The only thing they found was a potential extra tooth growing in but we'll check it out again next visit. 

Until October...


P.S. We leave for camping today!!!



No comments: