Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

day 217: follow the leader

Now that Nolan is walking he has a new found independence until he realizes Vaughn is doing something else. It's almost as if a lightbulb has gone off in Vaughn's head, too, because instead of trying to hurt Nolan or yell at him to get away, he is actually playing with him. I think he likes being the boss.












 
The boys sure do love dirt! Digging, moving, pushing, and occassionally even eating dirt. Our yard is basically a giant sand/dirt box so the boys are in heaven when we can get out and play. Today, Nolan put on his tennis shoes and was walking all over the place. With walking comes falling. And with falling comes scraped knees. I guess it had to happen sooner than later!


 
 Oh, and Nolan would not survive in Pennsylvania! He is the sweatiest boy I know especially when it's a little humid out! Poor thing was DRENCHED and filthy!


No comments: