Nolan loves to read. With both boys, we started reading to them when they were only days old. I remember a time where it was difficult to read to Vaughn because he had too many ants in his pants or was very distracted. Nolan, on the other hand, loves to sit and read with Dave, me and himself.
Today, I walked out of his room thinking he was right behind me, but instead, he crawled up onto his chair and started to read his favorite book: Little Blue Truck Leads The Way.






and Vaughn wanted to join in on the fun by posing like the silly boy he is...

He has been sick for almost three weeks. This morning, I asked him if he still felt sick and this was his response, "Yep! That doctor didn't work." It's just a cold but maybe it's allergies??? Regardless, we're all ready to have a snot-free house!
No comments:
Post a Comment