Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

precious. moment...in the car waiting for daddy

We are going camping this weekend! So in preparation for our trip, we had to run to the grocery store to get some yummy camping food and supplies. As we were leaving, Rocco was acting like he had to go out so I pulled the car out into the driveway while Dave let the dog out.

Vaughn and I sat in the back seat waiting. I kept the door open since it was cool(er) out with a storm was rolling in. With the dark clouds came some nice wind. Vaughn was intrigued by the blowing trees. He sat on my lap with both of his legs on either side of my legs with his chest touching mine. He laid on my chest while turning his heard toward the trees.

Feeling his heart beating next to mine as we listened to the silence but yet loud swishing outside I couldn't have felt more loved. What a precious. moment.

No comments: