***3 MONTHS***
He laughed!!! Last night was the absolute most precious moment we've had with Vaughn so far. I can just imagine us saying that same sentence over and over as he gets older.
Dave and I were winding down from a busy day (Dave was out and about all day for work while I was galavanting around the Valley with Vaughn) with some Modern Family. Vaughn was winding down by nursing.
At the end of the episode, Dave and I were laughing really hard at the character, Cam. All of a sudden, we heard a different noise coming from Vaughn all the while he still had my nipple in his mouth. He was imitating our laughter! This caused us to laughed even harder which made Vaughn laugh harder and louder. Dave and I laughed so much, we were crying. Vaughn finally stopped laughing and didn't pull away from my chest.
I will never forget the three of us sitting on the couch all dying laughing with each other. His laugh was so cute! We are now anticipating hearing his little chuckles more and more in the weeks to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment