Tomorrow will be 14 days, which is only two weeks. But let's focus on today. Let's focus and S T R E T C H out the fact that Vaughn will be one in 15 days. I keep wanting to write Woot Woot, but already used that one. Bummer.
Don't really have a caption for this one. But I guess I'm defeating the purpose of no caption by writing a caption so here it is...playing with me on the bed. The boy loves the ghetto remote!
Not the most attractive angle, but I was aiming for the teeth. Vaughn is getting teeth on every side of his current teeth. Let's count together, ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR! (well the first picture only shows the one; I had a hard time lifting his lip without having my fingers in the shot). Needless to say, four teeth are all coming in at once. Finally. He's holding up well though. Just a little snotty (out of his nose) and a little red-faced (not in the way his pappy gets). They'll all be here in no time!


No comments:
Post a Comment