Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Countdown...24 days!

24 days until the bubba-boy is one!

I was at work tonight so it was Dave's job to get a picture and to entertain Vaughn, feed him and get him ready and into bed. Dave has found that Vaughn is quite difficult to keep entertained now that he is more mobile. He was going to take him to the mall since it's too hot to do anything outside, but I took the vehicle that had the car seat. Woops! Instead, Dave played with Vaughn in every room of the house with every toy he owns. He walked him to Bashas' (grocery store) in the scorching heat and when they got back Dave even let him watch some Baby Einsteins. Dave told me the only thing that kept his attention the most was a floss container. Whatever works!

This is a picture of Vaughn watching a video of his cousin, Molly.
 He is very intrigued by his cousin's presence. I think he misses her!

1 comment:

ThompsonMemories said...

We cannot wait until these two can run around together! These pictures are so precious...we miss you all so much! We bought a couple gifts for Vaughn's Birthday today...I don't know if we can wait to give them to him! Hope you're great...love you lots and miss you more. -The other Thompson's