I was longing for Vaughn all day today. After three plus weeks of work, it finally hit me today. My heart was sad that I wasn't with Vaughn, but then I reevaluated what my work is and where Vaughn is then it got better. Tonight, I wanted to spend as much time with my boy as I could so Dave and I took him on a walk around our neighborhood. When we got home, Vaughn was super silly in the bath then we played lots in his room.
It was so amazing - just Vaughn and me, laughing, open mouth kisses, rough play. That sounds a little inappropriate. Haha! What I mean is I would put a towel over my head while siting next to Vaughn. Then, he would crawl over, pull it off, jump on top of me, give me a kiss (he only knows how to open-mouth kiss right now) and laugh continuously. He loved spending time with me! He wanted to hang out with his mommy. That alone, is a VERY precious moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment