Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

day 161: eyes

Without a doubt, Vaughn has been blessed with the most beautiful eyes. First of all, they are HUGE, a gorgeous blue, rimmed with the thickest, darkest lashes, and they just sparkle. 

It's getting very hot outside so I had to cancel a nine month outdoor photo session. I was curious to see if our neighborhood clubhouse had any fun areas for pictures so I took my little model with me to check it out. 

All I notice in all of these photos despite Vaughn's crazy poses (I had NOTHING to do with his poses!) and silly faces are his eyes. And then I started to think deeper about what those eyes have seen and will see and see every day during our excursion. He's a pretty lucky kid and I pray those eyes get to see more and more of this beautiful world!

 I wonder what goes on in that brain of his!

No comments: