Almost every day, we go....somewhere. And then some days, we are stuck in the house all. day. long. I don't do so well on those days because I get cabin fever very easily. And when it's hot outside, it's a little difficult to play in the backyard.
Today, we HAD TO GET OUT so we braved the heat for about 30 minutes. Vaughn played with his stomp rocket and Nolan rode Thomas. The sun was setting and as they say, it's a "dry" heat so it wasn't extremely terrible. We were able to get a little energy out and not feel like the walls were caving in on us which is all that matters!
Did you notice their new hairdos? We chopped their hair off for the summer when pappy was here. Don't worry, it'll be long again in six weeks. I really need to learn how to cut hair. Okay, I'm done with the random thought of the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment