Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sick baby

Vaughn is sick for the first time in his life. He's had a runny nose before from teething. This time we know he's actually sick because Dave and I both have colds. Vaughn's new nemesis is the booger-sucker (aka: aspirator). The mornings have not been so pleasant with him. As the day progresses so does his mood - particularly after 4:00. Tonight, I was trying to get some unpacking done so Vaughn decided to entertain himself with tissues. He HATES when I wipe his nose or mouth and yet, tissues are what he had a blast with for over an hour! I was surprised he never put them in his mouth. Instead, he just tore them into teeny tiny pieces in the middle of his new room. I got unpacking done without a fussy baby...success!
*my camera died before I could get a picture of the tissue remnants.

No comments: