
I don't normally participate in blog posts like these but saw this on a friend's blog and totally had a Not Me Monday! I think I'm supposed to post a "Not Me" on a Monday, but I'm a day late and this actually did happen on a Monday (yesterday).
So...
I did NOT get called to change Vaughn's super poopy diaper during a really hard class at the gym.
I totally did NOT go downstairs to the child care to realize I took Vaughn to the gym without diapers or wipes.
I did NOT pack him up, pack up all my stuff, and strap him in the car still with the poopy diaper on.
I did NOT realize that the diapers and wipes were put in the backseat (by someone I will not name :)) on Sunday while already on my way (20 minute ride) home.
I did NOT realize I needed to get dog food even though I still had a poopy child.
I did NOT change Vaughn in the gross grocery store bathroom and make it stink really bad.
I did NOT realize Vaughn's shorts were totally on backwards when changing him in the gross bathroom.
and the only reason I did NOT realize his shorts were on backwards was because he had poop "juice" all over the front of the shorts when I put them back on him.
I did NOT try to find an extra outfit to realize I really did NOT have anything to put him into. I actually didn't have an extra outfit which was so desperately needed.
I did NOT put the poop juice shorts back on him and then in the cart (with a cart cover) to go shopping.
I did NOT race past people in the store so they didn't have to smell my stinky kid.
And I did NOT come home, change Vaughn immediately, wash my arms immediately, and let Vaughn eat before giving him a bath.
What an exhausting NOT me Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment