Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Countdown...1, 2, THREE

Only three more days, my friends. A whole year has almost gone by. A whole year.

We were originally scheduled to have Carrie Fay (my co-worker, friend, amazing photographer and mother) take our family pictures again, but weren't able to so Steph-a-nay-nay (or Nef-a-stay-stay, what I called her last night on accident) just got a new lens and decided to try it out on us. She did an amazing job and we are so thankful she spent the morning with us. I had so much fun editing them tonight.

We'll definitely have to do it again as the one spot I wanted to get pictures because of the beautiful grass was completely scalped today (when it was GORGEOUS on Wednesday...grrr), and it was really hard to get any smiles or personality out of Vaughn. He must still be recovering  from being sick!

This is one of the few times he smiled. This was taken in the tunnel in our neighborhood. So much fun.
 
 
 
 This was when we first started, so he had some expression :)
 
  This picture is funny because we brought the ball to make Vaughn smile but at our first stop, while I was trying to take the ball from Vaughn as he was happy, Dave kicked it making it go over the wall into someone's yard. Dave jumped up on the wall but the ball was no where to be found :( New ball is in order!
 
 As we were getting ready to leave, there was a construction worker getting ready to take the back hoe off the flat bed trailer. I was so excited as I knew I had the perfect outfit for Vaughn to go with the truck. He didn't smile at all, but Stephanie still got some good shots.
 

Vaughn's one year photos. We just love our Vaughny Poo!

No comments: