Vaughn-world was a tough one today. There is just one bugger of a tooth that is stubborn and won't come through the skin. Therefore, poor Vaughn is suffering through some pain, a ton of slobber, a possible slobber rash on his face, snot, and just a plain fussy-pants temperament. I'm praying he gets over this quickly.
Despite his misery today, I got a few happy shots of Vaughn with his daddy immediately after he woke up from his three hour nap. It was raining (you, know that wet stuff that falls from the sky that we hardly EVER get to see), so Dave took Vaughn out to enjoy the cooler air the rain brought. It was wonderful.
In order to make dinner, I had to put Vaughn down but all he wanted to do all day today was to be held. So, in efforts to get a few minutes, I started handing him every toy I had within reach. Of course, he didn't want to play with toys. I mean, what baby wants to play with his own toys? So, I handed him a metal spatula. 35 Minutes! That is how long he played with that thing. It was all metal so the sound vibrations were awesome. He kept banging it on a water bottle cap. I was LOVING the time it bought me to make our family dinner!



No comments:
Post a Comment