Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20: 30

Today I turned 30. I woke up to the best surprise ever. There were 30 balloons with pictures of my life attached to them, a super sweet and thoughtful poster, cards galore and a few presents from my boys. Aunt Jamie drove all the way to Surprise last night just to drop off my balloon surprise. When Dave told me they were from her, I started looking around thinking she was in our house somewhere. 

I haven't been feeling too great and the boys have been off and on sick but it was still a great day. We lounged around all day, got yummy Babbo's to eat at home, and ended the night with a Cake Boss cake. 
There have been many highs and lows in my thirty years. I am thankful every day for what God has given and blessed me with. A wonderful family, beautiful baby boys, super supportive and loving parents, and the best husband for me. 


No comments: