For Christmas, Dave got me a book called, "The Preschooler's Busy Book" to help me keep our little Preschooler busy. The "Little Carpenter"activity called for Vaughn to hammer golf tees into a block of Styrofoam. It was a perfect activity because we had a bunch of styrofoam blocks in recycling from Christmas, Vaughn was sick and couldn't go outside and we had everything else needed. Well, I didn't realize my "little carpenter" would build an entire house. After he was playing for a while, I looked to see how he was doing and he used his plastic saw to cut the roof and floor pieces. He put about 15 tees in the top of the house to make a pitched roof. There is no doubt that Vaughn is Dave Thompson's son! I love it!
...and there's no doubt he's his pappy's grandson with that tongue hanging out!

No comments:
Post a Comment