The calendar may say it's January but it has been feeling like it's Fall here in Arizona. Over the weekend we had a very fun play date.
Since Vaughn was three months old, he's been around other kids and has many friends. One of his newest friends is a little girl named Katie who moved to our neighborhood last summer as her daddy is an Air Force pilot and is now stationed at Luke AFB. She's exactly one month older than Vaughn. Nay nay connected us and I'm glad she did. Katie and Vaughn sure have their moments but I get so excited when they play so well together. This was the first time that Katie actually cried when she had to leave. It could be that they were just having so much fun in the leaves.
I don't know that Vaughn has ever had the chance to play in leaves before. Brings back memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment