These are some of his fun phrases he says a lot and things he likes to talk about:
- "Hey ANY BODY! Look at ...insert whatever you'd like here..." (instead of hey everybody)
- If we ask him a question that he doesn't know the answer to, he responds with "Let's not talk about that now."
- "I have a pan!" or "I have dee ah" (I have a plan or an idea)
- "Oh, gosh" - This is something I say all the time I'm realizing but the way Vaughn says it is so much cuter
- "That's FUN-ny" (emphasis on the fun part, if you didn't catch that)
- And this is something I prefer he not say and I'm really working on him not saying it but he's obsessed with adding "poo poo" to everything and any answer when we ask him a question
- Lastly, he has started making up words. I can't even type them up because it's a bunch of sounds all mumbled together. There's a glimpse of his language from this post: http://www.thompsonsons.blogspot.com/2013/01/day-11-meet-lucky.html
- "That's cool" in a very nonchalant tone
- He constantly talks about his friends, Ryder, Jayce, Addi, Michael, TJ, Katie and Addison even though he doesn't see them as often as his friends at school. For some reason, I never hear about those friends. And he especially likes to talk about their mommies and daddies.
- He also talks about Molly (his cousin) a lot, too.
- "Up in the sky" He says this phrase a lot with random thoughts or answers. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense (to us, at least)
- "I wub vu" He tells us he loves us at least 30 times a day. When his grandparents are here, I think they hear this phrase at least 100 times a day!
- "What we going today?" Since I'm a stay at home mom we try to get out of the house most of the days which Vaughn has caught on because he asks this almost every morning.
- He's starting to learn how to use words in the past tense...he basically takes the verb and adds the sound "Ed" (like the name) to the word. Examples: wake-ed, walk-ed, spend-ed, fall-ed, sing-ed..
- He talks about buying a rocket ship almost every day.
Random, but something else to add to this post...
Vaughn loves to go to the library. He picks out books, goes to story times, dances at songercise, and plays on the computer. One night after bath, as a mommy and Vaughn time treat, we went to the library in our pj's. I say we but really mean he. It was so cute. He was extremely polite and calm which is usually the opposite of how he is at night. Maybe we should go to the library after bath time more often!


No comments:
Post a Comment