When Vaughn was a baby, I found every library within 30 miles that had baby story time. It was our weekly outing besides going to Stroller Strides. With Nolan, we just haven't really done that because on the days Vaughn is at school, I usually have work to get done even though when Nolan is awake, I don't get work done anyway so I might as well take him somewhere. This morning, I am thankful I got a text from a friend saying she was going to a playgroup at the library because Nolan loved it! He didn't go too far, but he loved the toys, sounds, other babies playing, the songs and bubbles!
After, we went out in to the library where Nolan discovered he liked the bookshelves. I tried getting a picture of him and Crew checking out the bottom shelf. Nolan is a little hidden but they were really cute!
I'm so excited I made it a month! This whole blogging every day thing is going to make time go so fast. Just like typing 31 made me realize how fast this month went and we barely did anything because of stupid germs. Also, I realized most of the posts are about Vaughn or about Nolan. It'll be so fun to post about things they do together. I'm sure that time will come way too soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment