Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

day 181: big brother hair cut

While I was making dinner, Vaughn and Nolan were playing with paper and Vaughn was drawing on the floor. Vaughn ran up to me excitedly and said, "Mom! Look I gave Nolan a hair cut!" I asked him if he was serious and I think he could tell from my tone that it wasn't a good choice so he changed his mind and said he didn't do it. Well, he did! Thankfully Nolan's hair is already pretty short and it was towards the back, but poor little guy got his first big brother hair cut!
 it's hard to tell in this picture, but it's on the left side of his head...where it's really light. I think there's some motion blur but you can kind of see it.
Ya, I felt like crying. It was one of those "yep, give me 'mom of the year' award right now" in a total sarcastic tone of voice. But it's hot outside, dinner needed to get made, Dave was at the store, so things happen. Thankfully, only hair was cut! Vaughn now knows scissors are ONLY for paper!

No comments: