Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

day 210: homebound

We didn't leave the house once today which made me realize a few things: 

1. We always leave the house every single day. Most days we go somewhere fun, but others it may be just to the store or to the mail box or somewhere.
2. Vaughn and Nolan get a little stir crazy or maybe that's just me. 
3. I get a lot of cleaning done. Wow got the bathrooms, kitchen, living room done and even did a little reorganizing of Vaughn's toys! Nolan and Vaughn were quite the helpers!
4. I need to get out! Thankfully, I had a mommy date with a friend. 
5. I need to charge my camera batteries - was planning on documenting the day but both batteries were dead...whoops


Nolan Walk Watch 2013:
He's a walkin'! He officially let's go of things and walks to other things. The floor is still his favorite place to land but he's getting there. My back and neck are still killing me so hoping the zombie walking/falling stage is short-lived!
According to Vaughn: 
Vaughn has his own language. He didn't know I was recording him! 
 

No comments: