Yesterday, Nolan's fourth molar cut through the skin and he was not too happy about it. While eating lunch, he started to scream and after napping for only an hour, he woke up screaming. Vaughn got six teeth in at once but got his molars in one at a time. This whole getting molars all at once hasn't been very fun. The only bonus for me is that he's been extra cuddly! I love to cuddle!
Vaughn wanted to get a "selfie" too! It's totally not in focus but I had to post because he could NOT look at my eyes. I kept telling him to and he would look everywhere but at me!
This morning, our sweet friends came over to play for a little. It's weird seeing Nolan as the bigger baby.
I love how she has her hand on his arm. She kept touching him and he just kept stuffing his face with crackers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment