I’m always looking for new activities for the boys to do. It’s
amazing how the simplest things keep them entertained for hours (and how much I
can get done cleaning, cooking, etc.)! We made our first sensory tub together
by dying some rice blue.
When I first told Vaughn we were going to dye it, he
got really sad and asked how we were going to kill the rice. Too innocent and
cute!
After picking out some items from the Dollar Store and letting
the dye settle and get cold in the freezer, they had a blast. There may have
been a tad bit of rice on the floor…and days later I may still be finding some rice
in random spots. Totally worth it!
He walked without me prompting him
for the first time tonight. He was holding onto my legs, turned around
and walked about four steps to the bounce house!
No comments:
Post a Comment