Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

day 190: nolan is 15 months!

Today, Nolan is 15 months. Since I just reported on what he's up to, I'm only going to mention one thing. I know it's nice that he's not walking, but my neck, back and head can't take it. I need him to walk even just a little. My headaches are out of control and I know it's from my neck which is from carrying the chubby nugget. 

He takes a few steps here and there but just can't find his balance. 

He seems to be right leg dominant, too. Last week, he did a complete circle by pivoting on his left leg. It was hilarious! 

Today, he stood up on his own from sitting multiple times throughout the day. We're making progress, kiddos, making progress, but will ya hurry up? (I know, I'll look back at this post when he is walking and be like, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?) 

I hope his walking doesn't make him less snuggly, because boy, do we love those snuggles! 

More from camping!
Happy 15 months, kiddo! Your cheeks just keep getting bigger and we just love it!

***and today, we had our last play date with Molly in Arizona (for now) :)
We love you Aunt Jammie!

No comments: